Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Structural SC - status report UPDATED

Please find attached updated structural sub-committee document, for
discussion at the TC meeting this week.

The major change from the last document is that this one includes a
model for the top level structure of a contract (ie how to represent the
Parties section, Background, Operative Clauses, Schedules etc), which we
thrashed out at the last subcommittee teleconference.

kind regards,

Jason

--

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL

Melbourne
Mob +61 (0)402 02 66 34
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents