Subject: eContracts XML Markup Requirements (Draft 3)

For everyone's information and review, I've posted draft 3 of the eContracts XML Markup
Requirements document with comments from Jason H., Zoran M., and Dr. Leff
along with my thoughts and reactions.

I also received yesterday and am reviewing some additional comments from Peter
Meyer. I will try to incorporate Peter's comments in a revised draft,
although other commitments may keep me from getting this done in time for
the TC conference call.

My thanks to all for the thought and attention that went into preparing the
submitted comments.

Rolly Chambers