Subject: RE: Organize your contracts. POSSIBLE VIRUS!

Got this reply message on the notice. This is a new one on me.  Please make
sure your virus checkers are working and blocking this.

Sorry, gang.

Jim

MESSAGE!!!

"Antigen for Exchange found winmail.dat infected with
CorruptedCompressedFile virus. The file is currently Detected.  The message,
"[legalxml-econtracts] RE: Organize your contracts.", was sent from James I.
Keane  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound located at
DSTC/DSTCHQ/HQMAIL.

/s/ Jim Keane

James I. Keane, Esq.

JKeane.Law.Pro