Subject: Part 1, Revised SC Report

All,
Attached is the first part of my suggested revisions to the current SC Report.
It would still be convenient for me if a Word version of the current draft
report could be circulated or sent me directly ... modifying PDF is a chore.

I'll publish more -- maybe even finish it -- during the weekend unless of course
I hear request(s) not to continue. Your comments about its style or content are
welcomed and appreciated -- either through postings or as corrections to the
attached file (please use a different color, like firehouse red! ).

Best regards,
John

PS If someone could figure out why this file is poorly layed-out by PDF Writer,
that would be a big help. Thanks.

RevisedStructureReport.doc

RevisedStructureReport.doc