Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Revised SC Report (in eContracts Markup),Part 1

Hi John

Here are some more detailed comments on your minority report.

As i ask in the comments, could you please clarify whether we can expect
more, including for example, the introduction of <area>, and a DTD?

cheers,

Jason

--

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL

Melbourne
Mob +61 (0)402 02 66 34
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents

CommentsOnStructureSCReport-RLC-Jason.doc