Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Use case template - draft use case fornegotiated contract documents

Thanks Peter for doing the negotiated contract documents use case.

It captures the essence of the use case well.

I agree that it would be better to collaborate on the use cases to avoid
duplication.

To that end, I'm attaching your document with some minor comments for
your consideration, in the form of redlined additions.

cheers,

Jason

--

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL

Melbourne
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents

negotiated contracts use case - JH comments.rtf