Subject: Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2420)

                            Agenda for Conference Call
            Electronic Contracts Technical Committee of the
                   OASIS Legal XML Member Section

                        WEDNESDAY September 7th 2004
                              18:00 Eastern
                Dial 512 225 3050  - Use 84759# for Pin Code (*)

Welcome and Roll Call

1.  Discussion of the Face-to-Face Agenda, if not resolved over the list
    by this date.

2.  Discussion of the Use Cases which were due on September First

    Note from your Webmaster.  All use cases posted as of the morning
    of September Second were put in the Document Section of our Technical
    Committee's web site.  These include four from Western Illinois
    University.  I also put there the templates that Mr. Meyer provided as
    well as a version of the template in XML (Docbook) which I transcribed.

New Business