Subject: TC Requirements draft 0.03

Hi folks,

Following our phone conference yesterday, Zoran gave me quite a few
suggestions for revision of the requirements to clarify a few points. I have
taken most of his points on board and at the same time made a few other
changes that seem warranted. One or two others may be included in the next
draft in January. A change that may not be so obvious is extensive revision
of Figure 7, Click through contract overview. I hope this diagram is now a
more accurate description of a generic click through contracts transaction
process.

Attached is a zip file with various formats for draft 0.03, including a PDF
with all changes marked. Please use this draft in place of draft 0.02 for
development of your contributions to the requirements in January.

Regards
Peter

Elkera Pty Limited (ACN 092 447 428) - Knowledge management
Email: pmeyer@elkera.com.au
Ph: +61 2 8440 6900 * Fax: +61 2 8440 6988
http://www.elkera.com.au

eContracts requirements d0.03 2004-12-23.zip