Subject: Next eContracts Meeting Focus.

Team,

At the re-scheduled meeting, I suggest we all call in
with an eye toward having a working session.  I
request that everybody consider the criteria in
relation to each of the candidate standards in advance
of the call and come prepared to start the substantive
discussion.  I propose we get a sense of the group on
checking as many of the boxes for as many of the
candidate standards as possible during our call.  For
my part, I'll start doing more research into market
adoption of each of the candidate standards so I can
contribute more fully to that item during the call.
FWIW, I'm not hearing great things about market uptake
for XHTML 2, but I'll do a deeper inquiry before our
next meeting.

Cheers,
 - Dan Greenwood

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200505/pdf00000.pdf