Subject: Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2567)

                     Agenda for Conference Call
                       Wednesday August 17th
                            18:00 New York City Time

Call In Information:
   1-641-297-5400  (St. Marys, IA)   PIN CODE: 84759

18:00:00 Wednesday August 17, 2005 in America/New_York  converts to
22:00:00 Wednesday August 17, 2005 in GMT

1) As mentioned in the minutes  of the August Third meeting, consider
   approving the Elkera BNML proposal as our host schema.

2) We will determine on which day of the week we will meet during
   Fall 2005.

3) Approve minutes of the meeting of July 20th:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200507/msg00003.html

   Approve minutes of the meeting of August Third:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200508/msg00001.html

4) As indicated by the August Third meeting, Dr. Leff sent out communications
to representatives of the possible host schemas.  We may choose to consider