Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2569)

I'm trying to join the call, but can't get the access code to work. If the call is in progress, can someone try to reach me at 704-334-3459 and let me know what I should do to join the conference.

Thanks.

Rolly Chambers

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Dr. Laurence Leff [mailto:D-Leff@wiu.edu]
	Sent: Wed 8/24/2005 10:42 AM
	To: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org

	                         Agenda for Conference Call
	                         Wednesday August 24th
	                              18:00 New York City Time

	18:00:00 Wednesday August 24, 2005 in America/New_York  converts to
	22:00:00 Wednesday August 24, 2005 in GMT

	Call In information  1-641-297-5400  (St. Marys, IA)84759

	1) Should the Technical Committeee use the "new IP policy"
	2) Discussion (hopefully brief) on the transfer of IP between Elkera
	   and OASIS
	3) Begin Disussion of what we have to do to make BNML a specification.

	4) Approve minutes of the meeting of July 20th:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200507/msg00003.html

	   Approve minutes of the meeting of August Third:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200508/msg00001.html

	Approve minutes of the meeting of August Seventeenth
	   www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200508/msg00006.html

	5) Possibly discuss responses from the Docbook specification and the
	Open Document specification from the series fo letters prepared by
	the secretary.