Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2596)

Dear TC members,

I had to cancel my vacation at the last minute and will be around for the
next couple of weeks. If anyone wishes to discuss any issues arising from
the schema and issues I submitted, please let me know. It would be useful if
we can have any issues raised before the next meeting.

Regards
Peter

ts/email/archives/200507/msg00003.html

>    Approve minutes of the meeting of August Third:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtrac
ts/email/archives/200508/msg00001.html

> Approve minutes of the meeting of August Seventeenth
>
> www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/emai
l/archives/200508/msg00006.html

> Approve minutes of the meeting of August 24th
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-econtracts/20050
8/msg00013.html

> Approve minutes of meeting of September Fourteenth
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtrac
ts/email/archives/200509/msg00004.html