Subject: Status of revised schema and next TC meeting

Hi folks,

I apologise but I have not had a chance to finish the schema changes and
send out a new version. It is going to take me at least another week due to
commitments here. I just can't take our schema developer away from other
things at the moment. I suggest we postpone the Thursday 9th meeting (as
foreshadowed).

I have set a target to have the revised schema circulated by Friday, March
17. We could then plan a meeting for the following week.

Regards
Peter