Subject: Minutes Draft from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2679)

            Minutes, Teleconference of June First
    The OASIS Legal XML Member Section e-Contracts Technical Committee

Present:
Dr. Zoran Milosovic
Dr. Laurence Leff
Mr. Peter Meyer
Mr. David Meyer
Mr. Daniel Greenwood

The meeting came to order approximately 18:11 Eastern Time.

We discussed "Variable Slots Creation and Management," the use case
circulated by Dr. Zoran Milosevic.  Mr. Meyer will incorporate a
proposal in the next draft of the schema and will confer with Dr.
Milosovic We discussed whether this use case expands requirements; the
committee does not want to expand the work load for the first release
of the specification.  We decided the use case was consistent "with
what we already did" and we had already included in the requirements a
"variable data slot."  Including this feature will serve as a "road
map" for those who want to do contract management.

Mr. Meyer is optimistic that his developer will have an opportunity
to work on the schema to reflect our changes within a few weeks time.

Dr. Leff recalls seeing information on different XML Markup standards
that covered name and address circulating on an OASIS mailing list.
He will follow up with OASIS, as secretary, to track the material down
and have it sent to Mr. Meyer to inform his work on the Parties section.

The committee discussed the process of hiring a "writer."  Mr. Dan
Greenwood will be the point of contact for this subcontractor and
Mr. Meyer will assist in the management.  We need a scope of work (SOW) and a
list of potential candidates.  The SOW include the parts of the
specification than the schema and the annotations thereof,
the implementation guidelines and some of the documents needed for
press launch.

Mr. Meyer will provide the schema with annotations and a preliminary
several paragraphs  for the Statement of Work.  This will be for our
next meeting which we are scheduling on June 29th at the usual time.

The meeting adjourned at 18:58 Eastern Time.