Subject: LegalXML-eContracts committee draft

 Hello Dr. Leff,

  The HTML file now looks much better! It is still missing the list of editors which is required, and there are two
different dates on the cover sheet (Committee Draft 1.0 21 December 2006 and Committee Draft 1.0, 16 December 2006).

  We're going to need something a bit more robust for the location identifiers since the current filename would collide
with an updated version (such as a Committee Specification). We could do something like:

persistent: http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-econtracts/CD1/legalxml-econ-specification-1.0.xml
current: http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-econtracts/legalxml-econ-specification-1.0.xml
previous: none

Also, the spec mentions multiple formats for the schema; I believe you previously sent a reference for RelaxNG files but
do the other versions exist as well (XSD, DTD?

If you can iron out the cover page details noted above in the XML / HTML, I can generate a PDF via web capture that will
meet the requirements for submission. Unfortunately I can't answer any questions related to Ken's DocBook tool suite as
I don't have a DocBook environment set up on my system at this point in time but I will forward your errors to him so
that they can get resolved at his convenience.

Regards,

Mary