Subject: Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2755)

I communicated with Mr. Greenwood, our chairperson, regarding calling a
meeting to discuss the future of
the OASIS Legal XML Member Section e-Contracts Technical Committee (our TC).
We need to know if at least three people are interested in continuing the TC
and that those individuals should call the meeting.  Please let me know
if you are interested and when you might be free.  February Seventh,
at our regular time (18:00 Eastern Time) would be a reasonable option.

As I believe you know, there are issues regarding transitioning to a new
IPR Policy.

Information on the deadlines regarding
Intellectual Property can be found in  Mr. Clarks' section of
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200701/msg00006.html

and general information can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/ipr_transition_policy.php

Dr. Laurence Leff  Western Illinois University, Macomb IL 61455 ||(309) 298-1315
Stipes 447 Assoc. Prof. of Computer Sci. Pager: 309-367-0787 FAX: 309-298-2302
Secretary: eContracts Technical Committee OASIS Legal XML Member Section