Subject: Agenda OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Meeting from Secretary (File id: @@2781)

     The OASIS Legal XML member Section e-contracts Technical Committee
         Teleconference Agenda March 29th at 18:00 Eastern Time

Call In: 1-641-297-5400  (Iowa) Pin Code: 84759

18:00:00 Thursday March 29, 2007 in America/New_York converts to
22:00:00 Thursday March 29, 2007 in GMT
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in America/New_York
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in GMT

On January 26th, Ms. Mary McRae, Manager of Technical Committee Administration
for the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
posted our specification for public review.  It ends March 27th 2007.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200701/msg00013.html

Accordingly, I am scheduling a meeting for Thursday March 29th at 18:00
Eastern Time to review any comments and possibly proceed to approving the
specification.

As Secretary, I note that we also have many minutes outstanding
from 2006.
Here are their URL's for convenience in reviewing them prior to the meeting
for possible approval so the secretary can put them in the appropriate
folder of the Documents Section of the Group before closure:

January 12th 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200601/msg00004.html

January 19th 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200601/msg00006.html

February 16th 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200603/msg00000.html

June One 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200603/msg00000.html

June Twenty-Ninth 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200606/msg00003.html

July 20th 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200607/msg00001.html

July 28th 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200607/msg00003.html

August Third 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200608/msg00000.html

December Seven 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200612/msg00002.html

Minutes, Teleconference of December 21st, 2006
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/email/archives/200612/msg00002.html