Subject: Please let me know if this vote for the econtracts spec is sufficient or not. I vote YES.

I vote YES for the eContracts specification.  Please reply ASAP if this is adequate, as I am not familiar with any formalities that may apply.  I am also at 650-504-5474 if you need to speak with me.  Thank you,
 - Dan "Dazza" Greenwood

----- Original Message ----
From: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
To: civicsdotcom-econtracts@yahoo.com; Dazza Greenwood <dazza@media.mit.edu>
Cc: Patrick Gannon <patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org>; Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 12:40:51 PM
Subject: PLEASE VOTE (was) Fwd: [legalxml-econtracts] RE: OASIS eContracts TC [off listl]

Hi Dan.  You have not voted.  My guess is that you'd like to be
'on record', and like to have this vote concluded successfully,
given your long constructive involvement with the project.  So I am
dropping you a personal note to remind you that the ballot closes
tonight.  I will SMS you as well, if I've got a current cel number.
  regards  Jamie