legalxml-enotary-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: rodopik@uom.gr

Dear all,

I work at the Centre for Research and Technology in Greece at the Informatics and Telematics Institute. The Institute participates in a variety of  Research Programs funded by the European Commission. One of these, called EU-Publi.com, promotes cooperation between Public Administrations in European countries and specifically deals with the scenario of the registration of a subsidiary of a company in another country. The system to be built will handle and orchestrate Web Services called from one Administration to the other.

We are currently searching for existing xml schemas for the Articles of Incorporation. I have seen that it is a legal document that the legal XML workgroups have taken an interest in. Would it be possible for you to provide relevant information? An example document would be of great use in any format such as XSD, DTD, RDFS or DAML.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

For CERTH/ITI,
Rodopi Kazantzidou