Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Example - Authenticating Request For Servi ce

Sure. Though I'm now wondering if my example was not what was desired.

In this case the notarization event is literally the traditional
notarization event [check for the word notarized in the original email] we
require from the customer to augment the vetting process when other aspects
are not realizable.

The end result of the process is the issuance of a certificate which is used
as an identity certificate in an SSL server.

ram