Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Proposal for agenda of next meeting of the TC

Hi Charles, the idea is to provide a framework within which such a consumer
report can be compiled. As a simplistic example, a CA gets a certain number
of points for following certain procedures when issuing a credential. These
points are totalled, and the higher the points, the more trustworthy the
credential.

I am of the opinion that this TC should not publish any "consumer reports"
or "editor's choices".

Cheers

Pieter

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com