Subject: [legalxml-enotary] Tomorrow's meeting

This is a reminder about tomorrow's meeting.

The next TC meeting will be held telephonically on Tuesday January 21, 2003 at 9:00 AM PST
Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050
Conference Guest Code: 84759#

I have posted it to the web page under Announcements.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/legalxml-enotary/
I will continue to do so for future meetings.

Best regards.