Subject: Dr. Leff notes

Please be advised that I have today uploaded Dr. Leff's research document on enotarization to the document section of the eNotary TC KAVI page.

This document represents considerable work by Dr. Leff to compile existing resources on enotarization and I want to thank him for this work.

Please be further advised that for the time being, we are meeting as the eTrust Subcommittee of the ABA. Members of the TC are welcome without being required to hold membership in the ABA. Those who wish to participate should contact me privately to be added to the elist at jmessing@law-on-line.com.

Happy holidays to all.