Subject: Reminder of next teleconference and new developments

This Committee is currently meeting in conjunction with the eTrust subcommittee of the American Bar Association.

From:         John Messing <jmessing@law-on-line.com>
Date:          Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:14:22 -0700

1. The next call will take place on February 17, 2004 at 1 PM EST and 10 AM
PST.

Leader's Name: John Messing
Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050
Conference Guest Code: 84759#
Maximum Duration of the call: 1.5 Hours
Leader's Phone Number: 520-547-7933

2. At the last teleconference we undertook to begin either a paper or
symposium on the legal infrastructure for eNotarization established by ESign
and the UETA. In furtherance of this goal, and with the kind introduction of
David Weitzel to NASS, I was able to join the NotaryAdministrator's list,
where I posted this message and received this reply:

notaryadministrators           Fri, 6 Feb 2004            Volume 1 : Number
21

In this issue:

        eTrust subcommittee - ABA and LegalXML-OASIS
        Re: eTrust subcommittee - ABA and LegalXML-OASIS