Subject: Status report for LegalXML Member Section

I attach a status report that I have prepared - at the request of the
LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee - on the activities of our
Technical Committee. The report will be discussed at the Symposium event of OASIS in the LegalXML Steering Committee session. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to consider discussing or bringing up during the SC meeting.

Best regards.

John Messing

Status Report for eNotary TC Member Section.doc