Subject: CORRECTED eTrust meeting reminder and Agenda

Because of a potential conflict with another group's use of the LegalXML-OASIS conference line, the ABA eTrust
and LegalXML eNotary TC conference call set for today will begin one hour LATER than usual and previously
noticed. The first part of the call will begin at 2 PM EDT and 11 AM PDT. Please adjust your calendars
accordingly. My apologies to all, particularly those members who participate from Europe, which is 5 hours
later than the US east coast.