Subject: [FWD: Scheduling TC Meetings at the OASIS Symposium in April 2005]

Attached is a message from the Legalxml Steering Committee. There is an
opportunity for a face-to-face during the Oasis Symposium in April.
Last year it was a very valuable event for the attendees and it gave an
opportunity to interact with other OASIS TC members in a way that was
vital and effective.

If we have a valid reason and make a request for funding members of the
TC to attend an eNotary TC meeting who cannot afford to attend without
such assistance, then there is a reasonable chance that the SC will
grant the request out of the LegalXML budgetary funds. There is no
stigma connected with such a request. This will be one item for our
agenda on Wednesday's call.

> Hello,
>

> I am going to try to coordinate scheduling for LegalXML TC face-to-face
> meetings in New Orleans in conjunction with the OASIS Symposium there next
> April (27,28, 29). I'm writing to find out whether you would want a meeting
> set up for your respective Technical Committee groups. (If you are not the
> right person for your TC, please let me know who is, or please forward this
> request appropriately.) If so, please respond and let me know the following
> as it applies to your group and meeting plans:
>
> *	Organizer name, email, and phone number <--This will be me
> *	Meeting name <--Your TC's name
> *	Meeting date(s) and times <--Let me know if you have a preference (I
> will try to avoid conflicting days/times for LegalXML TCs)
> *	Room setup <-- Tables, chairs, u-shape, etc.?
> *	Quantity of participants <--How many realistically will be
> attending?
> *	Telecommunications: speaker phone and Internet information <--Are
> these needed for your meeting?
> *	Food/Beverage: OASIS will be providing coffee breaks for all
> meetings. Lunches may be ordered by a group or individually using the online
> registration form. More details on pricing etc will be posted soon. <--Is
> your group going to purchase lunch, etc.?
> *	Audio Visual: OASIS will automatically supply a screen in all
> meeting rooms, other requests will need to be included on the form.
> <--Other requests beyond a screen?
>
> Of course, the sooner we respond to OASIS's request, the more likely we'll
> get the dates/times and facilities we want. Please reply to me by December
> 6.
>

> Thank you!
>

> Roger
>

> Roger Winters