Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Next eNotarization TC meeting - 01/25/07

I can make it 1/31 at noon eastern.  2/1 is probably ok but I’ll be traveling back from LA at some point that day, just not sure when yet.

Thanks,

Harry

From: Mark Ladd [mailto:mark.ladd@addison-one.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:59 AM
To: 'John Messing'; rolly.chambers@tprr.com
Cc: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

Harry will definitely be at MISMO, as will I.  I've only seen Gabe miss one MISMO trimester, so my bet is that his availability may be limited.

While this particular timeslot appears to be one that may fit into my schedule, it would be more convenient if we could reschedule.

How does Wednesday, January 31 at noon Eastern look on everyone's calendar?

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC

mark.ladd@addison-one.com