Subject: restated IPR statement

Attached is the restated IPR statement that was approved at the last TC
meeting by unanimous consensus. I do note that Arshad abstained because
of unfamiliarity with the proposal, but I further note that he is not
yet a voting member under applicable OASIS Technical Committee
Governance rule 2.4 and so the abstention was technically out of order.

Nonetheless, I have been working with Arshad to bring him up to speed on
the proposal and the technology behind it.

IPR statement.doc