Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Groups - eNotarization TC Conference Call added

To all TC members;

Please disregard the dial-in information in my earlier email.  I erroneously
picked that up from another calendar item.  The information in Rolly's email
is the correct one to use.

Mark Ladd
Addison/One, LLC
262-498-0850

mark.ladd@addison-one.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rolly.chambers@tprr.com [mailto:rolly.chambers@tprr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:45 AM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

eNotarization TC Conference Call has been added by Rolly Chambers

Date:  Wednesday, 27 June 2007
Time:  01:00pm - 02:00pm ET

Event Description:
Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2000

Participant Access Code: 5213800

Agenda:
Proposed Agenda

1. Roll call and approval of minutes.

2. Proposed agenda for face-to-face meeting
   (7/21/07 - Westin Hotel, Charlotte, NC)

3. Review status of eNotarization Use Cases document.

4. New business.

5. Old business.

6. Adjourn

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/event.php?even
t_id=15581

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.