Subject: Minutes & Next Meeting

I have posted the draft minutes from yesterday’s conference call to the TC website.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/documents.php

First – I want to say “thanks” to Marc Aronson who assisted by taking notes so that I did not have to drive and scribe at the same time.

Second – To those who were on the call yesterday, please check the minutes carefully as they contain a summary of the proposed scope of work, deliverables, time-line and compensation schedule for the consultant’s work.  Let me know if your understanding of our discussion varies from what is represented here.  Please note I made some wording changes to John Messing’s suggestions that were intended to make the proposal more readable.  If I changed anything of substance, let me know, as that was not my intent.

Third – For those who could not make yesterday’s call, I urge you to read the minutes carefully as significant proposals regarding the work of a consultant will need to be finalized on our next call.

Fourth – Our next call was set for Nov 13th at 3:30 Eastern.  However, upon consulting my calendar (now that I’m not driving) I see that conflicts with two other calls already scheduled.  Would it be possible to move the call to 10:00 or 11:00 Eastern on the same day?

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

262-498-0850

mladd@pria.us