Subject: Update re: Sept 9 conference call

Greetings!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer.

In order to accommodate the schedules of several of our members we are adjusting the time of our September 9th conference call.  We will be moving the call to 3:30 PM Eastern.  Same date, just a couple hours later in the day.

Rolly will be sending the agenda and dial-in information prior to the call.

Have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!

Mark Ladd

PRIA Consultant

262-498-0850

mladd@pria.us