Subject: Groups - ENML Security Implications 1.0 (ENML-Security-Implications-v1.0.pdf) uploaded

I have written up the security document on ENML.  As I'd indicated many
months ago, this is not part of the engagement, but something I chose to do
to bring my security experience to bear on the topic.  (Which is why it
bears the company logo of StrongAuth and its copyright).

The TC may not agree with its content and we can certainly debate the
issues (which I think will benefit the industry).  Additionally, the TC
does not have to include this document in Appendix C.  If the TC chooses to
include it, I will remove the obvious logo and company information at the
end of the document, but would request that the copyright and disclaimer be
preserved.

If the TC chooses not to include it in Appendix C, I can remove all
references to Appendix C from the ENML Draft Specification, and it can
proceed for a TC vote to go for Public Review.

In any event, I would be very interested in discussing the security
implications and seeing what TC members think.

Regards,

Arshad

 -- Arshad Noor*

The document named ENML Security Implications 1.0
(ENML-Security-Implications-v1.0.pdf) has been submitted by Arshad Noor* to
the OASIS LegalXML eNotarization TC document repository.

Document Description:
Security implications of the ENML, and what Notaries and Relying Parties
must be aware of before using ENML.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30240

Download Document: