Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] ENML v.1 (Draft 1) Comments

I forgot to mention that while Appendices E and F might look
strange, we are adopting the identical formats and practice
in the EKMI TC.  The EKMI TC felt that it is important we
standardize on error codes and messages, so that users of the
XML will receive consistent standard messages from software
that build to the spec.

Arshad

P.S.  (Rolly, not sure why, but direct e-mail to your address
always bounces back with this error message; the address I
have is rolly.chambers@tprr.com:

<rolly.chambers@tprr.com>: host tprr.com.s8a1.psmtp.com[64.18.7.10]
said: 550 No such user - psmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

This is included for your e-mail administrator.  Thanks.)