Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Groups - ENML 1.0 Specification (DRAFT 2) - PDF (ENML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT2.pdf) uploaded

I apologize for being tardy in my review of these latest drafts.  I also apologize that it appears I overlooked Appendix D in my earlier reviews, as I would have raised my concerns here earlier.

I am aware that there is a great deal of emphasis on XPath in the upcoming Version 3 MISMO & PRIA standards.  I am not certain, however, if the proposed exclusion of XPath in ENML presents any specific barriers to adoption of the eNotary standard by developers who build applications for the mortgage and recording industries.  I need to look into this and will report back (promptly).

Mark Ladd
PRIA Consultant

262-498-0850
mladd@pria.us

-----Original Message-----
From: arshad.noor@strongauth.com [mailto:arshad.noor@strongauth.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 10:09 PM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

ENML 1.0 (DRAFT 2) in PDF.

 -- Arshad Noor*

The document named ENML 1.0 Specification (DRAFT 2) - PDF
(ENML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT2.pdf) has been submitted by Arshad Noor* to
the OASIS LegalXML eNotarization TC document repository.

Document Description:
DRAFT 2 of the eNotarization Markup Language 1.0 Specification in PDF.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30238

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30238/ENML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT2.pdf