Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] FW: NV eNotarization

Thanks for posting this, Marc.  The information is very useful.

The comment from the NV NPA is even more telling of their thoughts
on the subject.  Its giving me some ideas tha I want to mull over
the holidays; I will have some that I will present to the TC after
the start of the year.

In the meantime, if there are any other state efforts similar to
Nevada's, I would appreciate your posting them to the TC.  Thanks.

Arshad