Subject: RE: Request to release ENML for Public Review

As standard procedure, before any specification can be released for public
review it is first checked for conformance against the OASIS TC Policy,
templates and naming guidelines. I am sending back a marked-up copy of the
specification, noting its non-conformance with OASIS templates and policies.
In addition, when ready for public review, a separate schema file must be
provided, as well as a conforming namespace document.

Regards,

Mary

ENML-1.0-Specification-DRAFT2.2-mpm.odt