legalxml-intercept message

Subject: [legalxml-intercept] call-in information for Monday's initial LI-XMLmeeting

Hi all,

For those of you who want to call-in to the initial
OASIS LI-XML teleconference, the relevant information
is provided below.  The Toll-Free number is useable
in North America and the UK.  If you do plan to call in,
please let me know in advance.

If you plan to call-in, please let me know separately
if you haven't already done so <trutkowski@verisign.com>

An agenda and material will be distributed to those
on the list shortly - although the principal focus is
on taking a roll, getting the charter adopted, and then
focusing on deliverables, timeframes, and subcommittee
structure.

best,
tony