legalxml-intercept message

Subject: LI Global Object Dictionary

Colleagues,

you will recall that we are to define XML for Lawful Interception, and that
we have defined a number of tasks to that end. A little while ago Tony
Rutkowski asked me to take on the task of Chairing a sub-group to work on
the LI Global Object Dictionary - a data dictionary for LI. This email is to
establish your interest in participating in such a sub-group, and to kick
things off.

Issues:

a) who is interested in participation? (please let me know)

b) who has ideas as to how such a dictionary should be built, and what
approach should be taken. A flat spreadsheet is probably not it!

c) there is the opportunity to have a face-to-face meeting in Boston on the
afternoon of the 18th September. Is there interest in setting such a meeting
up? (My apologies for the short notice)

Robin

Robin Gape
robin.gape@bt.com
Tel	+44 7711 793804
	07711 793804

British Telecommunications plc

Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ

Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.