legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Subcommittee formed

MNDR Subcommittee:

OASIS staff set up our subcommittee document area and mailing list today.

I have automatically added everyone who attended the Jan 12 teleconference to the subcommittee. Also, I've added Catherine and Nancy, who didn't attend the call but have expressed interest. Of course, new SC members can join at any time.

I've uploaded the charter and minutes from the Jan 12 call. I've also created a folder (called "Section Documents") to house each of the eight section documents as we develop them.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant