legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Groups - GJXDM MNDR - Domain Mapping(wd-ijtc-mndr-sec5-v[1].01.doc) uploaded

Hi everyone,

I have posted an outline for the GJXDM MNDR Domain Mapping chapter for
comments.  Thanks.

 -- Mrs Nancy Rutter

The document named GJXDM MNDR - Domain Mapping
(wd-ijtc-mndr-sec5-v[1].01.doc) has been submitted by Mrs Nancy Rutter to
the LegalXML Integrated Justice Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and
Design Rules SC document repository.

Document Description:
This is the beginning draft for the chapter on Domain Mapping to the GJXDM.
 This section will cover, in a text format, what we have been representing
in the Mapping Spreadsheet.  Right now the chapter is a skeletal outline,
but I wanted to post it for feedback. I plan on expanding the descriptions
for each section and add more about the purpose for each item.  Please let
me know if you have comments on the items' names or if you feel other
things should be added.  I also plan on attaching to this chapter a sample
in the form of a spreadsheet.  Thanks.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-intj-exmndr/download.php/11492/wd-ijtc-mndr-sec5-v%5B1%5D.01.doc

View Document Details: