legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Groups - GJXDM MNDR Section II Overview(wd-ijtc-mndr-sec2-v01.doc) uploaded

Well, I hoped turning this in a day late would have let me get further
along. Alas, it didn't. I'll keep working on it. Feedback is appreciated. I
will unfortunately be on a plane during the Feb 22nd conference call.

Tom

 -- Mr Tom Carlson

The document named GJXDM MNDR Section II Overview
(wd-ijtc-mndr-sec2-v01.doc) has been submitted by Mr Tom Carlson to the
LegalXML Integrated Justice Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and
Design Rules SC document repository.

Document Description:
Initial draft of Section II Overview

Download Document: