legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Status report to TC

Hello IJTC MNDR Subcommittee:

I would expect that Ellen and John, as TC chairs, would like a status report from our subcommittee on Tuesday's call.

I propose to offer the following such report. Please send me any modifications or objections prior to 10 am PST (1 pm EST).

Status of Feb 18 "first draft" milestone...

This milestone has passed, with four of the eight sections completing rought first drafts (secs. 2, 3, 5, and 6.) It is fair to say this is taking us longer than we thought. Nonetheless, our first drafts attempt to address some broad scope issues, in terms of framing MNDR decisions that the TC will be asked to make.

The drafts have been submitted for subcommittee review, which is ongoing. We are not sure whether there is subcommittee consensus on the drafts at this point, so we are not ready to report them to the full TC.

I would like to propose that the subcommittee hold a conference call later this week to discuss our status and to measure consensus on our current drafts. After this call, we will submit an adjusted plan for the deliverable to the TC (in written form), with email discussion to follow on the main TC list.

Thanks everyone.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant