legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Availability for Friday conference call

I'd like to measure everyone's ability to attend at teleconference subcommittee meeting this Friday (Feb 25) at noon PST (3 pm EST).

How does this fit with your schedules?

Agenda would be to re-calibrate our milestones and discuss outstanding issues with current drafts. I would expect to use most of an hour.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant