legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Planning for TC F2F

On Tuesday's call, I think we should share with the TC how much of the New Orleans one-day face-to-face time we expect to use discussing MNDR. In my view, it's fair for us to request a fair chunk of the agenda, since this is the main piece of TC workproduct underway right now. But that's just my opinion.

My thoughts are:  We should focus on putting together a list of the most important normative content (if not all of it), and walk through those rules with the TC.  That would mean that in the next few weeks, we would need to compile that list for each of our sections (even if we don't have the polished content ready to go.)

Please share any thoughts you have on this matter.

John and Ellen, I propose that agenda-setting for the New Orleans face-to-face be an agenda topic for Tuesday.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant