legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Additional normative rule (tool issue)

Another minor tool issue...discussion welcome.

This would likely go either in the mapping section (5) or schema section (6).  It is based on the fact that the SSGT wantlist format is a de facto standard.  It would be nice if we could get XSTF to donate the wantlist schema to us, though GTRI may own the IP, so perhaps they can't.  In any case, it's the closest thing we have to a standard way of specifying how to transform the full GJXDM reference schema into a proper subset.  This rule also increases interoperability, by providing a (albeit de facto standard) way of producing the subset, independent of whatever tool was used to do the mapping.  Thus:

If the schema set includes a subset schema, then the schema set must also include a GJXDM subset wantlist that:

a.  Is valid against the wantlist schema (http://justicexml.gtri.gatech.edu/wantlist_1.xsd)
b.  When input into the SSGT, produces the subset schema