legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: Groups - Comments on Sections 1, 3, 5, and 6 (Comments Sections 1 3 5 6 (Carlson).doc) uploaded

Here are all my comments on sections 1, 3, 5, and 6. I don't think any of
them ask for major changes to anything.

 -- Mr Tom Carlson

The document named Comments on Sections 1, 3, 5, and 6 (Comments Sections 1
3 5 6 (Carlson).doc) has been submitted by Mr Tom Carlson to the LegalXML
Integrated Justice Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and Design Rules
SC document repository.

Document Description:
Tom Carlson's verbose comments on sections 1, 3, 5, and 6.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-intj-exmndr/document.php?document_id=12253

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-intj-exmndr/download.php/12253/Comments%20Sections%201%203%205%206%20%28Carlson%29.doc