[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: MNDR Review meeting today - (sorry for the short notice) 11am-1pm Eastern, 8am-10pm Pacific
As a follow up to our messy meeting schedule last week, a follow up meeting time has been offered by Don Bergeron
512/225-3050, participant code 84759
When: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:00 AM-1:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: MeetingPlace: 937-530-1205 ID:51276
Donald Bergeron has invited you to a MeetingPlace Conference (Meeting ID 51276) on JUN, 21 2005 at 11:00 AM America/New_York time.
For help on attending your meeting. <http://conference.lexisnexis.com/mpweb/HTML/Help/attending_meetings.htm>
To attend audio conference:
1. If you are calling from Dayton campus please dial x-57400.
If you are calling from outside North America please dial 1-937-530-1205
All other callers please dial (Toll Free) 1-866-239-0711
2. If you are a profile user (all LN employees) enter 2 and follow the prompts.
· Enter your profile # (this is your employee ID #)
· Enter your password (To get the default password for first time users please contact Conference Services <mailto:LNG-DAY-Conference%20Services?subject=MeetingPlace%20Default%20Password%20needed>)
If you are a guest (non-LN employees) enter 1 and follow the prompts.
3. Enter Meeting ID 51276 when prompted.
4. If requested, use the following password:
To attend web conference from your PC:
1. To be sure your browser is configured properly please go to <https://conference.lexisnexis.com/> and run the browser test well before the meeting date.
2. To join a Web conference, please follow the steps outlined below:
· "Click to Attend" Web Link:
· If guest (non LN employees) enter name in guest box on the left side of the page.
· Click the Attend Meeting button at the bottom of the page.
· If requested, use the following password:
· Click the yes option when encountering any security messages that appear as you connect to the Web conference.
To access meeting attachments and recordings click here:
For more info about this MeetingPlace e-Conference, contact: Donald Bergeron, 937-865-1276
Ellen M. Perry, Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98101-3201
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.