legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-intj-exmndr] MNDR Review meeting today - (sorry for the short notice) 11am-1pm Eastern, 8am-10pm Pacific

Title: Message
Sorry I missed it. I left for lunch shortly before the email came through.
-----Original Message-----
From: Perry, Ellen M. [mailto:EPerry@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:05 AM
To: legalxml-intj-exmndr@lists.oasis-open.org

As a follow up to our messy meeting schedule last week, a follow up meeting time has been offered by Don Bergeron

512/225-3050, participant code 84759

***
When: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:00 AM-1:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: MeetingPlace: 937-530-1205 ID:51276
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Donald Bergeron has invited you to a MeetingPlace Conference (Meeting ID 51276) on JUN, 21 2005 at 11:00 AM America/New_York time.

For help on attending your meeting. <http://conference.lexisnexis.com/mpweb/HTML/Help/attending_meetings.htm>
To attend audio conference:

To attend web conference from your PC:

To access meeting attachments and recordings click here:
http://conference.lexisnexis.com/attend/FeEkfPmBpDgKjoCbfcNjJlIbNmEhkDbKeadiogjEaLmLbmOjHdacPgFaBdOa
For more info about this MeetingPlace e-Conference, contact: Donald Bergeron, 937-865-1276

Ellen M. Perry, Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.