legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: RE: Section 5 Comments

The problems you mentioned about color coding is why I think there also
needs to be the code. The code is usually something simple like 1=maps
exactly to the GJXDM, 2=GJXDM element in a different context,
3=extenstion, 4=some kludge.

(Sorry to be short. It's 5pm Tommy time and I'm heading out the door.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Perry, Ellen M. [mailto:EPerry@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:55 PM
To: Carlson, Tom; legalxml-intj-exmndr@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the feedback, Tom.  I've also copied the subcommittee here in
case anyone else wants to weigh in.

- The suggested section name change seems reasonable to me.

- Scott, do you have any further explanation about why it might not be
necessary to include the full path?

- I'm not sure about the utility of a column that captures how well an
element maps to the GJXDM. While that would be helpful during the
development process, I thought that the final IEPD would extend if there
was no GJXDM match.  Could you explain how you've seen this used in
final documents?

- I disagree about color coding, as I think it's very labor intensive
and difficult to automate, depends on color printers, etc.  That said,
we could certainly include guidelines if an entity wanted to use colors.
I don't have any idea about "colors currently used by the community"
though - can you offer any guidance here?

--- Ellen

material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.